Monday, June 22, 2009

My Christmas Wish... Who wants to chip in for it??

So... I've been playing this guitar game for quite some time... as a very very poor student... i can only afford to get 1 guitar.... but instead... for those who not into gaming... Rockband & Guitar Hero series now comes in a set of guitar, a Mic & a drumset...
yes... a complete set of 'rockband'

It's been my dream of forming a band since long long time ago... but i just didn't have the fate to do so.... as i recall... I been in 2 temporary band & did 2 performance~
First time was being the lead guitarist~ oooo...... I performed the song So Julie by Jason Lo...
anyone ever heard of this song? It was also my first band performance...

& the second 1 was having a temporary band for the orientation of Batch 17... & I wonder who picked up this name for a band....

The cadavers... WTF?! to much of anatomy back then....
hahaha The song we performed was... Hotel California(Welcome to Manipal version)
Too bad I didn't have the recording... I wonder how would it be when I get to watch it now.....

So.... without further deviate from the topic... I shall continue on the Guitarhero/Rockband...
& here is the performance by lead guitarist Of the Cadavers... Blake Dang... Performing Master of Puppets by Metallica.....



So why am i blogging bout this today?
Because.... My wish for a present for this year is definitely gonna be this......

It's The Beatles!!
I want!!!


& I want all these!!!!




& not to miss out this video too....
A song which my Dad sang to me a long long time ago... The melody just struck into my head when i was very young... & that was the time i came to know about Beatles too...
Hang Fai d La!!!



Imagine..... By John Lennon.... Peformed by Mayday.... Imitating Beatles' Rooftop Concert....

A very beautiful song in deed... How would the world be if it's come to as ONE? Without race & country....





So this came to another dream of mine.... to visit The John Lennon museum in Saitama, Japan...



PS: Who wants to chip in for me??? muahahaha








No comments: