Friday, January 15, 2010

Tender Loving Care

I've always been a frequent visitor to pet shops....
So recently after having a beetle as a pet... I've came to this pet shop in Sunway Pyramid specifically to see if there's any bizarre accessories or food for beetles...

Of cause I could found there is this cute tree trunk thing that disperse honey for beetles..
and also some jelly pudding like food for them~


But what actually caught my attention was this old uncle came into the PET SHOP holding a string and obviously was 'walking' a living creature in front of him...

Eh? Pyramid got so nice let pets wander around the complex ar~

ermmm...................................
ok~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
















PS: I suppose to have this blog entry last week but due to some excitement in my life that made me so lazy to write my blog anymore~ and the reason being I added this below is because....



RIP Kuro~


I initially took this picture.... As it shows more of it's current condition... but it looks too much like.... ermmm... ahhh~
SO to honour it for accompanying me for 2 completed weeks....
I use the photo above instead~

No comments: