Thursday, February 11, 2010

Prosperity!!!

What do you do when you're dead bored in class?

Write a note on your notebook and show it to the rest of your classmate which is not entirely focusing on the class~


Or simply just show them an advertisement you found on the newspaper~
'It's Half price man!!!! HALF!!!!'


And hopefully one of the classmate would be happy to join you can try to convince other people in the group~






And here we are~ McDon Don~
With the HALF price Sundae!



Well~ this is once a year offer from Mcdonald's Prosperity burger~ Since I was sick for more than 2 weeks now.... I was kinda delayed to taste this wonderful burger~

With a new surprise upon every bite following one another.... This is in fact one of the amazing offer that a fast food franchise can provide~
Juicy piece of beef seasoned through the meat...
Perfectly grilled but maintain its tenderness...
Dipped in Aromatic black pepper sauce~
With sweet crunchy Onion slices~

You'll be done with this 6 inch burger without knowing it & you might crave for more at the instance.... I guess there's a reason behind why they came out with DOUBLE meat burger~
Hahaha~

Happy New Year to all my folks and Have a pleasant holiday~
Lots of Health & Wealth~
恭喜发财~
万事如意~

















& wanted to post this before Chinese New Year as I think it's a kinda not suitable for the festive season~

A week ago I went to Immigration Department in Melaka....
As I was waiting inside the hall... I noticed what was behind me & can't help to snap a picture....

And so luckily It was 8.30 in the morning....


Ok~ I didn't wanna say anything bout it here... So just try to imagine what was I thinking at that point of time~


Imagine all the people..... Living Life in piece.... From by John Lennon...








PS: Suddenly remembered a joke from a radio....
What's the happiest burger in Malaysia?? burger umbira~~~