Thursday, September 6, 2007

Shoooooeee.... iiiiiittt......

Well...
im back....
left for boredom n disconnection from the REAL world for 20+ days without internet in a very F**KED UP place...(yes.... dun ever bother to ask me 'do u miss india?' HELL NO!!)
im able to come back to my HOME...
it was still a rough n difficult journey back home then....
loosing some of the stuff due to over excess of baggages...
im still able to make it back home in 1 piece...
but then...
the really bad news comes today....

it's early 8 o'clock in the morning....
my dad knock on my door...

'Hoi.... all the SHOES are gone.....'

yes... ALL!!
i just came back my fren.....
y does all this hav to happen to me?
hmmm
why am i asking why.....
after loosing my aircon... n lots n lots of stuff in india...
my belongings are still running away from me...

im so sad.... i so wanna kill all mother fucking beggers or wutever shit....
im so angry....





PS: i wonder how my dad went for work....

No comments: