Monday, September 22, 2008

Minor Morning Panic...

As i was properly dressed & ready to leave the house this morning... i caught a burnt smell from outside the door... wondering is my downstairs neighbour could be doing barbeque early morning... I went to the staircase where their kitchen is situated next to it... i called in but there's no reply... After turning my back to see even their car is not there....

Okkkkkk..........

Something is burning & there's nobody in the house.................
so I open up their bamboo made curtain & found that there's a burnt pot with some eggs in egg with the fire still on as I can hear some crackling sound....
Is this the time for me to panic?
Blake went to get the old senile guard & he came with his bike... showed me the look of... 'what happened? nothing don't simply bother me....'
Having known of that neighbour is a super hot tempered guy which will scream at her wife until the whole apartment could hear... The old guard isn't really ready to do anything for me... so he gave me his boss' number & ask me to call... after some discussion with the management guy... He came in his shorts & have a look at the situation....
& thank god... the aunty's car is in sight....
After getting close & saw smoke coming out from her house... She quickly ran up & kept saying thank you thank you thank you.......
hmmmm............ aren't you suppose to say SORRY instead of thank you?
& thank you! for making everybody to come & having me late for class....
DAMN!!! should've called the fire department since Life has been abit dull after the end of my 2 weeks vacation..........

A picture I took from the staircase....
The eggs are scattered around the place...
I wonder if it really caught fire... what will happen......................

No comments: