Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Silverfish....

Hope what I'm going to say next won't cause too much trauble...

Having too much holiday make people slack....

Of cause it's alright to have 2 or 3 days holiday for a normal human being to rejuvenate... But having holiday like 2 weeks then class for 2 weeks... then 1 more week of hols... that definitely will stop my engine & it's not so easy to start it back up....
I became so lazy that i would simply clerk a case & just create myown stories after that... what's worst is that after such a long holiday... i would have to summit my dunno do for wut assignment... & also an anatomy test to sit for... gotta dig back all the 1st year stuff... that's y i said..

I HATE ORTHO la!!!!!!!


So for me being slacking at home i dug out my old comics & comfortably lie on my bed to read...
Suddenly...
this damn bug crawl on my hand & it gave me a surprise...
So i squashed it with a piese of tissue...
After searching in whatsthatbug.com
i found it...
I'm sure you guys would've seen it some where before...

It's called a Silverfish... & according to whatsthatbug.com

This is a Silverfish, a primitive insect. They are considered household pests. They are found in dark, damp areas, often the bathroom and basement. They will eat many things, but are fond of glue that adheres wallpaper to the wall and the glue in book bindings.

It's harmless 1 la.... but....

Damn!!! t's eating up my precious comics!!
I'm gonna sweep all my comics & kill it all tomorrow!!!










PS: I'm doing fine with my assignment & studies...

No comments: