Friday, June 1, 2007

Tired....







Right before i really loss the interest in writing blogs... suddenly some past feeling struck into my head... it's the feeling which i've forgotten after i classified it as 'shitty memory which u should be forgotten'



but since the raining season started... the rain... the whether... even the smell... n such a coincidence my music playlist came to 陈绮贞... the taiwanese singer... my mind was once in this quiet n peaceful state wif someone in my head... back then... i was still in the other house b4 i shifted... however... despite of the ending... the memory is sweet...



ah~ i didnt completely forgot bout u... thank you so much for the memory...









after the flash back... i think it's time for me to update my blog abit... since it started to become lame as i really ran out of the mood n ideas of wut to write here.... yeah... guess im blaming it on my recent life which is so so sucked.... but obviously im not the only one who is this kind of depressive state... n all thanks to Dr. Ram Bhat, Dr. Mahesh Dochelar, Dr. Dayal n maybe Dr. Patil... for who is reading my blog n havent meet them... have fun with them when u meet them~ they are.... in fact... fun to be with...






now~ let me present to u... something which i've tried for the 1st time in my life... introducing...






Noto Fried prawns(it's quite dull if just fried prawns.. so....)













My very 1st hokkien mee... wif original recipe~ u noe wut?












My very 1st Hou Jien(fried egg with oyster)

This is actually my favourite food... n i succeeded in cooking it just by try n error~ hahaha




my very 1st curry fish~ but i actually put sting ray in it... just to revenge steve irwin...






n normally when u fry stuff... there'll be left over 'frying powder' rite? so let me gif u a suggestion on wut to do wif it~ fry onion rings~







it's exactly another 3 months for us until we can leave this place for good... so... if u guys wanna try any of the food... can just book ur table wif my secretary or just leave a message here... as my secretary wont be listening to ur call most of the time because life sucks here... n he has been trying out some gourmet in other kitchen... then spend most of his free time sleeping~




No comments: