Friday, October 5, 2007

Streamyx... steam my ass....

just got my internet in this historical city(or is it town?)
oh yeah... n it's streamyx this time~ been hearing lots n lots n lots of complaining from all around malaysia saying how bad it is... well... it's from TMNET!!! so... guys... let me tell u mine now~
on the 1st day... oh yeah... da technician actually click n click n call n call as the connection is quite slow... whao... tat's efficient... they nv really just fix it n ciao...
finally.. he show me da download rate was about 160kb/sec
whao! wut the heck? i ordered for 1mbps... which will come up til a max of 125kb/sec
n how possible can it reach tat?
so... my housemate... went to very RELIABLE site to try it... he uses download accelerator... n da download rate was... 190kb/sec

=D


present day.... my azureus download rate is.... 10kb/sec...
ok... i dun think it's da seed problem... great....

& most of all.... i wrote this entry at around 9pm... it's 11.30pm now...
the line just keep on come n go come n go~
is the server on a boat or something?
damn!!!



so...
melaka is hot.....
melaka is small...
melaka food is just OK.....


something to brighten up my day after some frustration...
got it from kennysia.com
yes! i support Buatan Malaysia!!

No comments: