Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Here's the la Vista!! (Has Ta la Vista)

After purchasing my new 640gb of harddisk & 2gb DDR2 RAM for 1 week...
i finally got the courage to install it into my desktop....
after having to be traumatized by the PC fair salesman, Victor Chek & also some from my cousin...

Salesman ask if my motherboard can support the 2gb RAM.... & telling me no refund if it doesnt support....

Victor chek told me my power supply might not be able to support the 640gb harddisk as his motherboard is gone just not so long ago due to his insufficient power supply...

John told me.... Dunno la... try & see lor.... all the best....

But it turns out nothing happened....
all thanks to Dhee who gave me the courage to do so....
haha.....

Yeai~


Due to some very stupid nonsense by the most perverted lecturer in MMMC...
I wasn't really having any mood or time to update my blog....
even for now....
So let me just show you two weird photos which i took last week....

1st...
A notice posted in my campus cafeteria.....




2nd....
Piggy's sister went to Genting & got this photo back......


hmmmmmmm
Something is just not so right boout this two pictures~
notice anything???




I had a very very great weekend 4 days ago... thanks to my lovely Cousin....
She's leaving back to Melbourne today...
So I guess I only can get the photos from her when she comes back for CNY....
Yea... in case you ask~ I'm missing you already...

No comments: