Friday, August 28, 2009

15Malaysia Short Film Part 2

Although there isn't any part 1 written in my blog... but i'll jsut put this as part 2... coz this would entirely bout the films only...

Some folks asked me bout the meaning of directed by late Yasmin Ahmad...
After I watched the Video for the first time... i couldn't get the message either..
but after reading some comments other people gave... I'll just tell my opinion....

To my opinion... It's showing the true partially-exposed fact among races in Malaysia...
Beginning of the film...
Between the conversation of the guy with his mom... It's shown that most Chinese family are trying to send their kids to overseas to further their studies because of.... blah blah blah....

Then the Malay girl came... She only have enoough money for the proper item(battery).. but she's too poor to give herself a treat... The chinese dude was thinking of giving it for her or try to give a helping hand... (If you see properly there's a brief second of doubt shown on his expression~ haha)
But the Authority(higher level ppl for eg. MOM) said no and fuck all the extreme poverty....

Get it?


Here's the Next 3 videos....
almost made me cry.....











Anyone who knows DY please agree with me that DY.....
Looks like Ho Yu Hang
Speaks like Ho Yu Hang
Acts like Ho Yu Hang



This is DY~~~

This is Ho Yu Hang... Director of Potong Saga....

Agree?


No comments: