Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life Doesn't End here... Play On~~

Today.... is my surgery paper....
A friend of mine reminded myself once said that Exam is just to let you know where's your weaknesses... You can learn from exam that which part of your study you're weak in it...
but then... today's paper just proves that I'm just TC-ing...
TWO exactly same question as the previous paper 6 months ago came out....
& I remember jag shit about it...
I did read it 6 months ago... but then... yes... it was 6 months ago lor..
my memory just isn't that good...
Being a skip read skip read student...
I only can say.... I didn't expect that to come out.................
Aihh.....


When I was just feeling the world is covered with darkness...
I decided to read about is there any new stuff which i can put in my wii...
& yes... I found it....
Successfully hacked it.... & now... All games can be played now.......
& my feeling is like.......

WHhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat in front of the TV for almost 4 hours....
Played all the games which collected some amount of dust as though there's no tomorrow....
Some of the games I bought some time ago & i couldn't play it cause some update is required...
Which I can't really do it as I'm playing pirated games....
That's definitely something good about Bolehland... 70% things under the sun are pirated~ haha




1 more thing....
I bought a new tooth brush last week...
it cost me RM11.95
Recommended by some dunno wut dental association...
Damn cool....
There's 3 circular rubber in the middle to scrub your molar...
& as usual... Colgate would have a blue part to indicate you to change your tooth brush...


The brush is so fine... That blurring you c in the photo below is not because of my camera... it's actually like that even if you see it infront of you...
hehThe only weird thing is the toothbrush's packaging...
Deeper????
Hmmmm......

No comments: