Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love Durian...

For a start........
look at this..........





Are u scared?
140+ durian...
went to my grandma's place yesterday.... & all of it was lying in the corner of the house... although it's FOC... also no need like tat qua... hahaha i wonder how much effort was it to bring back all of it from Bentong...

& the effort to open up the durians.....
cost me this.......

Durians from personal plantation is always known for its great quality.... It goes the same for these durians... superb taste... & some cool shape durian~


Kidney shape durian~



& surprise me.... I defitnately LOVE durian~





Durian season~
I really pity the garbage collector....
just imagine the amount of garbage would be made form just 1 house....

2 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Oooiiii, I'm so jealous! Can freeze some for me till next year?

Noto said...

aiya... nx year will hav another reason 1 mar~ tat time get all the different species for u la~