Monday, December 14, 2009

The day I'm saying I'm stupid..................

And again & again...
I've been lazy to write any blogs since my class started..

One of the excuse I'll say now is because streamyx..... You know la har~
Then... It's i was lazy to convert all my photos ONE BY ONE using PAINT~
Oh yes...
all you photo editor out there... just laugh all you want..
I didn't know there's this windows default program call Windows Picture Manager where you can resize photos in any particular size or percentage at ONE SHOT....
All thanks for Cindy Khiew...
Yes...
DUMBASS~

And here I am...
Back again to update regularly my blog...
No more excuse!!!
haha

And of cause... Food always comes first....

One of the best food i took in 2009

IPOH Lou Wong Tauke Tauge Ayam KueTiau

This is one of the best food i took during my northern trip 2009
All thanks to the one & original Ipoh Chinaman... Lau Kar Fu



By specifically putting the tauge(bean Sprout) on the big sign board...
Of cause it would be meaningless if it's your everyday ordinary tauge...

Look at the size of this!

& there's even 1 that trying to pretend as Radish.......


The soup...
Yes.... I know there's this Ipoh White Coffee that serving the noodle in your neighbourhood...
but this is really nothing compare to it...........

The natural sweet aroma fills all your taste bud up til your throat & it stays there for a couple of minute.... and it won't stop cause automatically you'll start to fill your mouth with the 2nd bite~

Just too bad my car can't fit this.... Just awesome!!
Ipoh.... A place where you can just eat & eat... nothing else but eat......
-quoted from Kar Fu-


No comments: