Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My new pet...

After a terrible psychological trauma from the last pet hunt....
I finally found myself a new pet which I found it lying upside down just outside my house door...

Behold....

KURO.....


Why did I named it KURO?
First..
It's Black.... Kuro means Black in jap....
then it's a kinda sort of a popular luxurious pet in JAPAN...
Kids or even adults would just go hunt for them in the summer and it cause a few hundreds which I some how saw the price in one of the pet shops....
And of cause... It is a counter part of the dog i missed... Shiro(white)

According to what i googled....
This is an Asian Horned Beetle...
It is not a xiu kiong and the size of it is approximately the length of the small apple~
haha
Lets see if it'll survive with honey & apple which what I'm feeding it...

Lets hope I didn't waste my RM6 buying an aquarium for Kuro
& would eventually replace Kuro with 2 green tortoise....

Let's hope not.......................









No comments: