Sunday, November 30, 2008

Instant...

Being in place where people declared it as 'lots of nice food to eat'
I thought that i won't have the headache of thinking what to eat later....
I know everybody would just come to Melaka for chicken rice ball, nyonya food, ikan bakar... etc...
wait....
what actually are the ETC?
is there really so much more food you can really find here in melaka?
To be honest... except that 3 food i said... all the other are not the specialty of this Historical State...
Furthermore... why is there so many fast food around if there's really so many nice food around?
& i totally disagree to anybody saying a particular branch of fast food is nicer.....

It's the end of year.... kids around the country just started their year end holiday....
So despite of the singaporeans who pays a regular visit here every weekend...
people from around the country are traveling here....
Being exhausted from exams... My brain & my ass switched place & I actually decided to go enjoy a nice cozy dinner in town.... Which I'm still undecided of where exactly to go...


So... this is where I was last night...... Stuck in a jam for more than 1 hour.... having a spastic stomach... dying.....
Came to the entrance of dataran pahlawan carpark area.. The guard stood infront there saying the parking is full...

-_-|||


My fello Malaysians..... There's nothing to see here in Melaka~
In this year-end Malaysia Grandsale.....

People from KL... Stay in KL... you can find everything & so much more than here.....
People from other places.... Go KL.... You really can find everything & so much more than here...

There's really nothing much to see other than this if you plan to come Melaka now.....







I should've stayed in my house & enjoy this.....
With Rm9.90... I could avoid all the jam & frustrations.....

Jusco Premium Selection Pizza



Seafood for RM9.90.... It says premium THIN crust.... but judging formt he size of the box... i think It'll eb sufficient for 2 person....



So... Just preheat my oven til 220 degrees....



After 15 minutes....





Dinner is served......



As the box said... THIN crust.... definitely not for any big eaters out there.....
It's THIN......

No comments: