Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick....

Went home on a very relaxing weekend...
As there's no assignments... test... whatever for me to worry about...
Met my Lovely cousin Lynn back from Melbourne for a short break...
Gosh... I do miss her at times u noe....

But......
I'm sick now...
Skipped morning class today....
But It was a right decision to make....
My Throat has been killing me for 2 days... It was the worst in the morning today...
That's why i decided not to go class...
As soon as i got up from bed at 11am... I felt so so so much better...
Just as i expected.... Running nose falls in.....

WHY IS MALAYSIA MELAKA SO HOT!!!
This is perhaps the 4th time this year i got this...
& each time i would fall on my bed with high fever & terrible sorethroat....
Each time i would be telling my group mates I'm Dying!!!

Being to type this entry with running nose....
I couldn't really blog about food right now...
As I actually went to a very classic restaurant in KL...
I think that shop is there before my dad was born....
But.... Not now...

I'm sick....
I'm gonna show you guys something damn sick....
Saw him in a restaurant after we ordered our food...
He was a customer himself there waiting for his food too.....
I wonder any of you guys would say any thing to him if you were there....

GOD DAMN!!!



I know you would ask.... Did he went to wash his hand before eating?
The answer is....

NO!!!

& yes.... I was observing him if he would go wash his hands....
He did not.... He was happily rubbing & rubbing his leg while he was on the phone....
He even put his hands on the lil' girl's face sitting next to him after that.....
GOD DAMN DAMN!!!

KIDS~ Wash your hand before eating ya~
Gargle your mouth after you came back from outside too...
Prevents Sorethroat 1 ar!!

No comments: